Types of work undertaken:
Installation / Maintenance.
Indoor / Outdoor.
Complete House Rewiring.
Network Ethernet Cabling.
Showers and Extractors.
Heating and Lighting.
Extra Mains Sockets.
Pumps for Pools / Drainage.
Garage Door Systems.
Electric Gates / Doors.
41 Cedar Avenue, Southampton SO15 5GX. (personal callers by appointment only please)
Covid-19 - Please read our working practices and guidelines to helps us keep you, and us, safe when carrying out work for you.
R.F. Electrical Services
Domestic Electrical Installer. Part P Registered. Fully Insured.
Call now for a free no-obligation quote: Tel: 0 7 8 3 3 0 6 3 1 7 1
* During appointments, I will be following social distancing at all times and I will ask you to do so too.
* Ideally please open your front door, stand back (2m) and direct me to the room(s) I shall be working in. Please leave me to work on my own while you stay in another area. Keep children and pets away, ideally in a separate area of the property.
* I will need access to my vehicle for both tools and materials, so please keep this access available. Please make this access as easy as possible and keep any contact to an absolute minimum.
* I will wash my hands when I arrive using my own cleaning materials & disposable towels.
* I will wear a mask, gloves and ensure I practice good hand hygiene at all times.
* Where possible I will wipe the area around the area I am working in, before I start and when I’ve finished. Please clear this area before the appointment. I would also really appreciate it if you could clean the surfaces and door handles where I shall be working before I arrive.
* When work is complete ideally please pay by bank transfer.
* I will not attend appointments in households where a member is self isolating or shielding unless it is for an emergency situation such as loss of power/lighting. Please cancel your appointment if anyone in your household becomes unwell or shows any symptoms of Covid 19. I will cancel any appointment if a member of my family or myself becomes unwell.
* If you are over 70 or vulnerable but not shielding, please let me know before booking so I can ensure the appointment can be as 'contact- free' as possible. For example; I am happy for you to leave me a key so I can let myself in while you remain in a different area of the house.
Thank you so much for supporting my business during this difficult time.
I will be following all government advice to keep myself and my customers as safe as possible.